Hi, thanks for visiting our web page. I love being a dentist. I love being able to help people everyday. Dentistry is definitely a mix of art and science and I am intrigued by both. I received my bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry from Rutgers College in 1980. I worked in synthetic Organic Chemistry and published a paper as an undergraduate while there. I did my dental training at Boston University and earned my D.M.D. degree (Doctor of Dental Medicine) in 1984. While there, I did brain and biomaterials research.
I opened my general dental practice in 1985 near Arapahoe Road and Holly Street. We moved to our current practice location here in the Meridian Office Park in 2004. I continually update my skills and education. As a member of the Academy of General Dentistry I am required to keep a constant level of education that I far exceed every year. In 1999, I received my Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (F.A.G.D.) for achieving over 500 hours of continuing education and passing the rigorous Fellowship exam.
I am devoted to my wife Kristi, of 30 years, and my three grown children. After my family, my interests include bicycling, hiking, golf and skiing.
My professional memberships include:
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Metropolitan Denver Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Colorado Prosthodontic Society, Life Member, Past President
- Colorado Academy of Osseointegration (Dental Implant Study Club) Past President
- International Team for Implantology
- Denver Implant Study Club
- Summit Implant Study Club